Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
Classification: Permanent, Full-time
Work Locations in Manitoba: St. Jean Baptiste
More about the position
You will be one of our ambassadors of good cheer as you welcome members to the branch and help them with courteous, efficient service at the front counter. We’ll look for you to promote Caisse’s financial products and services as you process member transactions and assist them with their financial needs. You should also bring a professional attitude and a knack for person-to-person communication skills.
What you bring:
• Experience in customer service, including handling cash
• At least basic knowledge of financial products such as RRSP, RRIF, RESP, GIC and TFSA and are willing to learn more so you can answer questions on each of them
• Hands-on, feet-under-the-table experience from a caisse, credit union or bank would be considered an asset
• Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Written and verbal French fluency would come in handy but is not required
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Or apply on line here:
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.