Would you like to be part of the Caisse Financial Group’s dynamic wealth management division?
Through our wealth management subsidiary, C Finance, Caisse’s reputation for member-focus and trusted advice shines as we deliver a broad range of holistic financial services, planning, and products to more than 2,000 clients. We have an opening and an established book of business for a mid-career advisor.
If you are currently MFDA or IIROC licensed, have at least five years of experience running a book of business as the primary / sole advisor, and can answer yes to any of the following questions, contact us to discuss this opportunity.
• Are you an independent advisor, looking for the stability and support that comes with a financial cooperative philosophy and business approach?
• Are you looking to collaborate with other financial professionals on challenging projects and clients’ complex financial needs?
• Are you wanting to add long-term stability to your existing book of business?
• Do you want to reassure your existing clients that they will be supported when you retire?
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location in Manitoba: At a branch of your choice
More about the position
Reporting to the Director, Wealth Management, the Wealth Advisor delivers trusted advice and professional financial services to new and existing clients. The Wealth Advisor assesses client needs, prepares suitable options, and works with a team of colleagues at different locations to develop existing client portfolios and new referrals. This can include financial planning, access to stocks, mutual funds, insurance policies, and other related wealth products. This position is ideal for a high-performing sales professional who has a strong drive to succeed and who is comfortable in a commissioned sales environment.
What you bring:
• Currently registered and a member in good standing with either the MFDA or IIROC.
• A minimum of five years of experience running a book of business as the primary/sole advisor is required.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation, Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation or a certificate of completion of the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) is desired.
• Fluency in both French and English would be great but is not necessary.
Salary is 100% commission based.
We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2023
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Or apply on line here:
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.