A TFSA GIC is used to invest funds at a fixed rate in a Tax Free Savings Account.
|**Indicates a special offer for a limited time. Some conditions apply. Contact your branch for details.|
- Our redeemable GIC can be withdrawn anytime without interest penalty.
- Our non-redeemable GIC is locked in for the length of the term.
- Terms range from 1 to 5 years.
- No fees except if transferred to another financial institution.
- Guaranteed without limit by the Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba.
Contact a Branch near you.
To view the updated TFSA Declaration of Trust, please click here.
Interest is calculated daily and is paid at maturity for terms of one year or less or annually for terms exceeding one year. Rates subject to change without notice.