You can view the previous 24 months of statements and cheque images at anytime. You will need Adobe Reader as the online statements are in PDF format.
Online statements can be viewed online, printed or saved to your computer.
You can link your online statements to an accounting program by following these steps:
- Login to e-Caisse (Online Banking)
- In the vertical menu on the left of the screen, click on My accounts
- Click on View Account Activity
- Enter the desired information (select an account, number of most recent transactions, date range, monthly, etc.)
- Click on Advanced Options
- In the Format drop-down menu, choose the format in which you want to download your online statement (QuickBooks©, Quicken©, Sage 50©, Microsoft Money©, etc.)
- Click on the Search button
There are no fees for online statements.
Important: As members who choose paperless statements will no longer receive communications by mail, we invite you to sign up for our newsletter here to stay informed on Caisse’s latest updates and important information.