It is with regret that we announce the cancellation of our Festival du Voyageur 2024 Giveaway for the safety of our followers. A fraudulent account has been created using our name.
A reminder that it’s important to remain vigilant on social networks and to report any accounts or comments that appear suspicious and fraudulent.
- Enter this contest between 12 pm (noon) CDT on February 12, 2024 and 12 pm (noon) CDT on February 16, 2024;
- This contest is open to residents of Manitoba ages 18 and over;
- One (1) eligible entry only per person, per post. Maximum of 4 participations per person. One (1) name will be drawn at random from all the eligible submissions made on the four (4) Caisse Financial Group social media accounts:
- English Facebook (1 entry maximum)
French Facebook (1 entry maximum)
English Instagram (1 entry maximum)
French Instagram (1 entry maximum)
- All Caisse Financial Group employees and Board of Directors as well as members of their immediate families (children, parents, grandparents, spouses / partners, including stepfamilies) are not eligible to participate in this contest. The merchants featured in this contest are also not eligible;
- The draw will be held on February 20, 2024;
- The winner will be announced on February 20, 2024;
- The winner will be announced in the comments under each post and will be contacted by private message;
- The winner must be able to pick up their prize at Caisse Financial Group’s Provencher branch between February 20, 2024 and February 23, 2024;
- By entering, the winner accepts that a photo and their name may be posted publicly on Caisse’s social media, website and on any other marketing materials.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Please be vigilant about scammers and fake accounts!
Included in the Festival du Voyageur merchandise basket (valued at $650):
- 2 Unisex Hoodies 2024
- 2 Unisex T-Shirts 2024
- 2 Children’s T-Shirts
- 2 Traditional Adult Toques
- 2 Traditional Youth Toques
- 2 Official Festival du Voyageur Youth Sashes
- 2 Arm/Leg Band Sashes
- 1 2024 Patch
- 1 Festival du Voyageur Water Bottle
- 1 Limited-Edition Caisse Financial Group Adult Sash
- 1 Limited-Edition Caisse Financial Group Keychain
- 1 Blue Caisse Financial Group Toque with Logo
- 2 pairs of Festival du Voyageur Tickets
For more information about the 2024 Festival du Voyageur, please visit: heho.ca
Caisse Financial Group reserves the right to terminate the draw at any time for whatsoever reason. The Contest is open to any person who meets the eligibility criteria. The Contest is open to participants who are of the age of majority and reside in Manitoba at the time of contest close on February 16, 2024. The Contest excludes Caisse Financial Group employees and the Board of Directors as well as members of their immediate families (children, parents, grandparents, spouses / partners, including stepfamilies). The merchants featured in this contest are not eligible. The winner must accept the prize awarded as stated above. One (1) random draw will be conducted on February 20, 2024 at Caisse Financial Group’s offices, 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 0G4 among all eligible entries received. The selected entrant for the prize must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Decisions in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the Prize are final and without appeal. The winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or age and/or address in any publicity carried out by Caisse Financial Group and/or its advertising agency without further compensation. If required, the prize winner must consent to having his/her photograph and/or video and/or any other medium taken for such use without further compensation. This draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Caisse Financial Group is not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this draw or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in this draw; any error, omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-lines systems, server or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or problems of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or combination thereof including injury or damage to participants on any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the draw, or any late entries. If for any reason, this draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection or computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Caisse Financial Group which, in its opinion corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw, Caisse Financial Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the draw by publication of a notice on our website.